As you log in to your account for the first time, you should be able to see a screen similar to this:
Here is a short description of each section on your dashboard.
- Home: the default section you see when you log in to the platform. It provides a quick snapshot of your onboarding journey.
- Inbox: the section where you can see everything that has ever been shared with you; usually in three categories—tasks, documents and questions.
- People: the section which has details of your key contacts and co-workers.
- Points: As you browse content and complete tasks on Tydy, you will earn points. This number is a total of all the points you have collected so far.
- Place: The points also allow you to compete with other new employees for a place on the Leaderboard as they go through the onboarding process. This number reflects your place on the Leaderboard.
- Content: As your onboarding process starts, your manager/HR team will share documents with you (about the company, your role, office policies, etc.). All those are stored under Content.
- Tasks: During the process, you will also be assigned some tasks, for instance, upload your documents, meet your manager, etc. All those are stored under Tasks.
- Questions: Lastly, you will be sent some questions to gather your feedback/thoughts on company and its various processes and facilities. All those are stored under Questions.
Leaderboard: It is a weekly scoreboard which shows where you stand among other employees who are onboarding at the same time as you.
Recommendation: Try to complete all your tasks and clear levels as soon as possible to enjoy the sweet spot of #1 on the Leaderboard.