To help you sort through the numerous employees you have at the company, you can use the 'Filter' option.
Here are a few ways that enable you to filter the employee list:
- “View as”: If you play multiple roles within the company as a manager, a buddy, a recruiter, etc you may have different levels of access and permissions to different employees. By selecting a role in the ‘View as’ dropdown the employee table updates to show you which employees you have access to in that role. This action also updates the permitted actions you can take on that specific set of employees.
- Search: Type in a name or an email address to find a specific employee.
- Choose designation: Select an option from the dropdown to view employees specifically with that designation
- Choose department : Select an option from the dropdown to view employees specifically with that department
- Choose location: Select an option from the dropdown to view employees specifically with that location
- Start-end date: Set a date range to see employees added during that period