There are two ways you can add employees to Tydy:
- Adding a Single user
- Adding Multiple users
Adding a Single user
To add an individual employee to Tydy, you can navigate to the People section and tap the blue “Add” button on the screen.
- Select 'Single User'
- This will reveal a panel where you can enter details about the employee.
- Required information to add an employee includes: First Name, Last Name, Designation, Start Data, Location. In addition there will be more details that your company will
- Once you’ve entered all the required details, you tap on the ‘Invite employee’ button.
- If you want to add the person to Tydy but do not want to invite them yet, you can select the ‘Add but do not invite’ button.
Adding Multiple users
To add an multiple employee to Tydy, you can navigate to the People section and tap the blue “Add” button on the screen.
- Select 'Multiple Users'
- This will take you to a new screen where you have the option to add multiple users using a .csv file
- To help, you can download a sample.csv using a link provided on the same screen
- When the .csv is ready with the employee details, you can upload it using the functionality provided on the screen
- After uploading the .csv, you will be taken through a series of screens to help map the data on the .csv with the required fields on the platform
- After all the required fields have been verified, the users are added to the platform and sent invites to join the company on Tydy