As you log in to Tydy with admin access, you should be able to see a screen similar to this:
Here is a short description of each section in your Admin view
- Insights: This is the default view when you log in to the platform; it provides a quick snapshot of your action items and a list of active workflows. You can see four other tabs on the left and the three boxes on the top allow you to start engaging new hires by sharing content, asking a question, or assigning a task.Get real-time data on your company, content engagement and people status from the insights tab.
- Campaigns: Campaigns allow you to add and schedule content for each new hire so this is the tab where you can create, view, edit or delete all the campaigns (level and schedule-based) you may have created.
- People: Apart from giving you a quick snapshot of different roles and number of employees for each role, the People tab lets you add people, do bulk upload, invite users to Tydy, change status, search employees by name, and also view details like department, manager, designation, and location for each employee.
- Content: See every content piece you have shared with your employees, search documents by name, sort different content pieces by type or status, and edit or delete documents from this tab.
- Company: Manage company details like logo, location details, user roles on the platform and more from the Company Tab. (this is only available to Super Admins)